Peyman is the CEO and CoFounder of inPowered which enables Fortune 500 brands to discover and amplify trusted content to educate consumers and drive sales. Peyman along with his brother Pirouz previously founded NetShelter in 1999, which became the world’s largest technology property on the web before being sold. A media entrepreneur and visionary, Peyman has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and was named to the 2010 Who’s Who in Business Publishing by BtoBOnline’s Media Business Magazine. He was also a recipient of Profit 100’s Young Entrepreneur Award for being the youngest CEO on the Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies in 2009. Peyman is also a Charter Member of C100, which supports and mentors Canadian entrepreneurs.
Key Reinvention Take-Aways from Peyman’s Interview:
- Have a support system around you to bring reality to your life and keep you grounded
- Don’t think about the fear – follow your instincts.
- Have a plan to get you to your goal and follow it.
- Have other people keep you accountable – talk is cheap!
- Getting mad or frustrated with your job can be a good thing – you can turn it around to forge creativity.
- Keep your eye on the prize and focus on the end result!