Ken Mueller is the Director of Marketing & Communications at Tellus360 in Lancaster, PA, and is the proprietor of Inkling Media, with more than 30 years of experience in the media industry. Ken is a highly-trained and experience digital marketing and communications specialist, who has worked extensively in the radio industry as well as social media. He is also an adjunct at the Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, teaching continuing education classes in digital marketing and communications. Ken has written about radio, music, and a variety of other topics for a number of print and online publications. He has been interviewed by numerous local and national media outlets including CNN, Fox News, USA Today, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and Readers Digest.
Key Reinvention Take-Aways from Ken’s Interview:
- Reinvention allows you to incorporate lots of different interests.
- Give up trying to predict the future; be prepared to change because the long-term job is a thing of the past.
- Know yourself. Focus on your passions. Don’t think of it as “work” or “job” because that equals drudgery. Think of it as a vocation, a calling.
- Don’t just take any job.
- Make sure the new you incorporates something that you love.
- Be open and aware to learn things (new skills; new insights about yourself) with each new job.
- You might even find NEW passions this way
- Meet as many people as possible.